Saturday, September 8, 2007

A little more than that, kthx.

I'm J. I would much rather go by Andreas though, German class name.

I happen to go to school in Amarillo. Apart from my core classes I'm taking Tae Kwon Do, German and Journalism. Out of those three, Journalism is the worst. I thought I was going to be actually 'contributing' to the school through the news paper, but, oh no! I have to take a year of Journalism before I can move on. Yeah, retarded. Even got our hopes up with a "Pick either yearbook or newspaper" option, but they are the same class.
A little bit about me is....
Favorite Bands:
Mute Math
Queen
Nirvana
Nine Inch Nails

Movies:
Pulp Fiction
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Ong-Bak: Muay Thai Warrior (Yeah, Kung fu movies are awesome)
Shaun of the Dead
Dawn of the Dead

I like to draw, sing and generally be myself. I'm a very charismatic person, always hyper and louder than anyone else. That's about it for right now, if I said EVERYTHING, would it be a blog or a story?

1 comment:

Kitten said...

President CTHULHU and Vice President YOG-SOTHOTH!